The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
1. Blend dates in food processor until well combined and remove and set to the side.
2. In the same food processor blend walnuts until pebble consistency. Add back in dates and sea salt and blend until well combined.
3. Spray lightly mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray for easy removal. You can also use regular muffin size but will yield less bites.
4. Add an even layer of mixture to the bottoms (approximately 1 teaspoon). Using the bottom of a shot glass, press each bottom layer until even.
5. Place tin in the freezer.
1. In a blender, place all ingredients except blueberries until smooth and well combined. Add blueberries until you achieve your desired color.
2. Remove tin from freezer and slowly pour cheesecake mixture above each layer until flush with the top.
3. Gently tap tin on counter to remove air bubbles. Place in freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove from freezer, garnish with fresh blueberries and let them thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving.